Friday, May 22, 2009

Yippee, the weekend!

Just sitting around, waiting for my hubby to get home this Friday night. My parents and one of my sisters are coming to town too and they'll be here until Sunday. Should be a good time. If the weather cooperates, we plan to hang out by the pool and have a nice little cookout tomorrow. Perfect for Memorial Day!

Baby updates? Well, I had a TON of contractions Wednesday night and Thursday throughout the day, and I had trouble sleeping last night because I could barely take a deep breath. It's a weird feeling, having a big watermelon squishing your organs. My entire abdomen is really sore today, so I think this Baby is going to be an athlete or something because it has got one mean kick. An athlete or a dancer! But who knows, maybe all this discomfort means we'll end up with a Memorial weekend baby???? I just have to keep an open mind and keep saying "Any day now, any day now." Because it's true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment