Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh ya...

A funny little tidbit I forgot to mention when I posted about the growth ultrasound yesterday.

Derek wasn't allowed to come with me for some reason, so he had to stay up in the waiting room with Mom. As soon as I lay down on the stretcher in the ultrasound wing, I immediately told the u/s tech that we didn't know the sex of the Baby (and didn't want to know), so if she saw anything, not to mention it. She said that was no problem, she was good at keeping secrets. After making all the measurements, she said she couldn't have told me anyway because Baby had its legs crossed nice and tight. I guess we have a modest little one! She did show me a shot of Baby's face and you could clearly see its little lips and mouth making a sucking motion, and it had its hand up under its chin. I guess Baby is playing the waiting game too! It looked so cute, I just can't wait to see Baby in person. Ah, the waiting is killin' me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment