Monday, May 25, 2009

Moving Along Quickly

Good morning everyone. This is Derek and it looks like it's time for me to take over the posting from here on out. It is 8:30 am and the doctor started administering Pitocin around 8am . Pitocin helps boost the contractions so they are stronger and more frequent. Her contractions are just over 3 minutes apart and the epidural will be given in one hour.

She has been a trooper throughout the whole pregnancy. I just wish there was something I could do for her while she has the contractions. I can't imagine how painful they are.

I will try to keep everyone updated as it goes along.

1 comment:

  1. Hah. I have been checking the blog for the past few days wondering when things were "going down". Seems like today is the day! Wish Lindsay my best. Congrats in advance, "Pops"!

    -Marshall

    ReplyDelete