Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ahhh, the weekend!

I love weekends!  It's Saturday night and I'm just relaxing on the couch, watching TV, enjoying a bite to eat and reading birth stories online (man, I am a good multi-tasker or what?!).  My new favorite snack: Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini Wheats with ice cold soy milk. Mmmm... so good, so delicious.  Baby likes it too.  Mmmm, mmm, mmmm!

Today was a nice day.  Derek and I woke up "early" (read: before 9am, haha), had breakfast and spent most of the day cleaning and sorting our old junk that was stored in our guest room closet.  It's crazy how much stuff we've accumulated over the years.  It's about time we get rid of things because we're about to acquire a whole bunch of new items, all baby related.  Plus, it will also make things much easier when we move this summer.

Not too much news on the baby front...  Baby is still kicking, and Nova still likes to sleep on my tummy.  Speaking of Nova, she's now coming to keep us company on the couch.  Actually, I think she's trying to round us up, saying "Mom, Dad, it's time for bed.  Let's go."  She loves to cuddle with Derek.  He is her Daddy and she just loves him.  I should post a picture of the two of them cuddling because it is just precious.  I wonder if she'll be jealous when Baby arrives and there's someone else vying for her Daddy's attention.  Hmmm... I hope not.

Okay, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment