Friday, February 13, 2009

100 days left.

I just can't believe how quickly time has flown by.  There are only 100 days left until my due date!  We started with 280 days, now there are only 100.  Crazy!

I reached another milestone today.  I'm starting to swell... bah.  My wedding/engagement rings barely move on my ring finger.  I went for a walk this morning (my usual route, nothing special) and then did some moderate cleaning around the apartment, but after my shower I noticed that I couldn't remove my rings.  Normally I take them off to lotion-ize myself, but this time I just couldn't do it.  The weather is super humid today so I'm thinking that may have something to do with it.  I get puffy when the humidity is high :)  It could be that I'm not drinking enough water too, although I'm pretty good about keeping my H2O intake up.  Anyway, I hope I don't puff up too much more, otherwise I'll have to remove my rings.  I accept that I may have to do that at some point, but I'm not ready to do that yet!!  Maybe I can get Derek to buy me a fake wedding band.  You know, fake diamonds... cubic zirconium... moissanite...hehehe.

Let's see.  Anyone have big plans for Valentine's Day?  Derek and I don't really.  We're going to College Station to visit with my sisters and parents tomorrow, but after that things are up in the air.  This will be our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, and the last one of it just being the two of us.  Hmmm, maybe we should do something fun!  I am looking forward to seeing my family though - they haven't seen us since New Years, and things have definitely changed since then.  I can't wait to see their reactions when they see my big belly.  I feel like Baby has grown exponentially over the past few days, so we'll be sure to take some pictures so I can post them later this weekend.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment