Friday, April 17, 2009

Dr. update

I wanted to update y'all on my doctor's appointment yesterday!

It was my first internal exam so that was interesting. It didn't start off well... I waited over 1.5 hrs before I even got into an exam room. They did the usual weight check, blood pressure, Baby heartbeat, etc. Then the doc checked me out and said my cervix is dilated about a fingertip's width and ~60% effaced (0% means long and thick, 100% means paper thin)! Already!! She also said Baby has started to drop so its head is now behind my pelvic bone. I couldn't believe it! Makes me excited, this could mean that Baby is coming soon :) Of course, Baby may just decide it wants to stay in there and I could remain dilated at <1cm for the next 3 to 4 weeks...

We still have to post pictures from Mike and Darla's wedding. Maybe I can do that tonight. We're going to another wedding tomorrow, so we'll have MORE pictures to post. This week has been so busy, I just don't know where the time is going!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment