Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We saw this bedding set on Overstock.com and thought it looked great - both for a boy or a girl.  We even liked the crib too!  Saldy, it's not included :)

We've recently started looking at crib bedding, cribs and other items for our nursery.  Better do it now before I get too big and/or tired to do anything else!!  There are so many sites and stores to look at though, it's a bit overwhelming.  I just started getting emails about "steals" of the day for all things baby related from a website called BabySteals.com, so that's exciting.  Hopefully I'll find some good (cheap!) items.

Here is a pic of another crib I like, this one from JCPenney.com.  It's convertible - switches from a crib, to a toddler bed, then to a headboard/footboard for a full sized bed!

I'll post a new belly pic soon.  Things sure are growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment