Sunday, October 11, 2009

Video

9/27/09 - Adelyn got tired of trying to roll over and gave up... (4 mos)


9/28/09 - Eating her toes, yummm yumm! (4 mos)



Unfortunately, the only video that I can post from our trip to East Texas when we visited Derek's grandparents is the one blow. Our video editing software didn't recognize the other files for some reason, so I can't shrink them down small enough to post on the blog :( We had nice ones of the pumpkin patch and Adelyn being a "tweety bird" (giving happy shrieks and squeals)... I'll see if I can solve the problem, but no guarantees.

10/05/09 - Baby's got dancing feet! Visiting Adelyn's Great Grandparents in East Texas (4 mos, 1 wk)


10/08/09 - Playing with a ball of paper. That's a cheap toy! (4 mos, 1 wk)


And a few pics to round out the post...
Concentrating verrrry hard on the paper.
Thanks for the fun toy Daddy!

You caught me playing with my bib.
Bundled up, ready for a walk with my friend Mortimer the Moose!
I like walks!
I'm starting to sit up in my stroller.
Me and Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment