Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trip to East Texas

Prepare for an inundation of photos! We went to visit Derek's grandparents in East Texas this past weekend and they got to spent lots of time with their great granddaughter. I think they like her! :)

We took Adelyn to her first pumpkin patch while we were there! A local church had a fall festival going on and they had many, many pumpkins for sale, so we stopped by and took a ton of pictures. We even bought a small pumpkin and a green gourd. Can't wait for Addy's first Halloween... she has a little costume, but it's a surprise until Oct 31st!!!! You'll love it, I just know.

I was playing, and then I rolled over and fell asleep.
Sleeping girl
I love Daddy!
Derek, "Sweet thang" and Great Granddad :)
Daddy gives me kisses!
Hi everybody! I'm going out today!
At the pumpkin patch.
Momma and Me at the pumpkin sale
Which one should I pick out?



This is my "bored look". Ha!
Me and a scarecrow
Me and Daddy


"How about this one, Adelyn?"
"Well, let me check it out Momma."
"Yep, this one looks good!"
"Okay Daddy, we like this one!"
"Hmmm, what about this pumpkin??"
"This is pretty good too, Daddy"
Adelyn is checking out an oil well. She is her Daddy's daughter!
I love my fingers.
Great Grandmother watching Addy.
I like my pumpkins.
Aren't they nice?

"Hooooooo"


No comments:

Post a Comment