Saturday, October 31, 2009

More pics from today

Adelyn and I are in Austin for the weekend, visiting my parents. Derek is in East Texas right now (more on that later) so he unfortunately missed Addy's first Halloween. No big deal though, we didn't do much, just dressed her up in her little costume for a while and took a few pictures. Next year will be lots of fun, we'll actually go out trick-or-treating! :)

When we were getting the Halloween candy ready for the trick-or-treaters, Addy grabbed one of the Twix chocolate bars and started chewing on the wrapper. I guess she's taking after Grandma Lo - love that chocolate! Hee hee.

Hangin' with Momma
I'm such a big girl, I love to stand.
I like being a ladybug!
(PS. Momma is holding me from behind. I can't sit up by myself just yet.)
I'm just soooo cute.
Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment