Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh, she is most definitely teething!

And I have proof!!!!
Today, Adelyn was chewing on my finger when all of a sudden I felt something sharp and hard on her gums. At first I thought maybe something was on my finger, but then I thought "Waaiiit a minute...", so I put a different finger in her mouth and sure enough I felt that hard little nub again. I was eventually able to look at her gums (that took a little while, this girl likes to stick out her tongue and cover those little gums) and there it was! A dark little line with a white tooth trying to poke through! I'm a sap, I shed a little tear. Because this means our baby is growing up! The tooth is just starting to cut through, but I'm guessing that by the end of the week she may have a little white pearl sitting on those lovely pink gums. I wonder if I'll be able to get a picture of it...

The Gem Show has been great so far, there is so much to see- fossils, minerals, meteorites, gemstones... I'll write a longer post with pics tomorrow. It's supposed to be rainy, so that will be a good activity for me to try to accomplish. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment