Friday, February 12, 2010

Last pics from Tucson

Okay, here are the last million pictures from Tucson. I still need to photograph some of the items we bought at the gem show, but I guess I will get around to that later. Half of these photos were taken at Sabino Canyon, a gorgeous "desert oasis" that my family and I hike in every time we visit Tucson. It is absolutely beautiful, and the day we want was a perfect day for a hike!

Addy loves to play with the baby in the mirror. Oh wait, Momma! That's me!!
Tired family after the first day at the gem show.
Addy looooved ringing this windchime. It was like she was calling us home for breakfast.
Addy may drink out of a cup, but that won't stop her from playing in it first.
"I'm just rinsing my hands clean after that delicious meal of yogurt and sweet potato."
Dancing with Grandma Lo. Addy loves to dance!
Addy and Grandpa Joe.
Grandpa Joe carried her around in the snugli on the last day we went to the gem show.
Showing off my beautiful bracelet, a Valentine's day gift from the hubby :)
I love Daddy! He lets me hold his can of gingerale like a big girl!
Cleaning a Moroccan lantern, one of our gem show purchases.
Saguaro skeleton in Sabino Canyon
Taking a hike through the desert
Daddy carried Addy the entire way in the snugli. Tough work!
Grandma Lo on a steeeep hill!
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
Daddy and Baby, enjoying the view.
New growth on a saguaro cactus
Sabino Canyon is gorgeous. If you go to Tucson, check it out.
Hello in there!
Grandma Lo waiting on us slow pokes who were busy taking pictures of everything :)
Addy looks so grown up!
Momma and Baby by the Sabino Dam
After the hike. Addy said she had a good time!
Playing with her new favorite toy, a helium-filled balloon that Great Grandma Diane gave her!
Yes, she dive-bombed her face into it, trying to bite it.
What a trixy new toy!
Early morning bed head! Yes, she loves to hold her Boudreaux's Butt Paste.
Great Grandma Diane and Addy, on the morning we left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment