Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally, pictures from Adelyn's first day!

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of Adelyn's birthday. She has changed so much since then. I'll sort through some of the more recent pics we have and put those up too. We're doing well, settling into somewhat of a routine. I'm in the works of writing up Adelyn's birth story so I can put it in her baby book, so I'll post it on the blog when I'm done. Hopefully that's something I can tackle tomorrow! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, support and generosity during these past 1.5 weeks. :)

Trying to deal with the contractions by updating the blog.
Adelyn's first bed!
Oh, the contractions. Top graph shows Addy's heartbeat, bottom graph shows my contractions.
Auntie Kim visiting after they administered the epidural so I'm feeling pretty good!
Auntie Mikaela
Excited grandparents!
So ready to meet our baby
Adelyn's first picture!
Derek cutting the umbilical cord

Footprints
Watching Adelyn being footprinted
First family photo :)
Precious girl
My side of the family checking out our new arrival
Aunties taking pictures

Momma loves her baby
Baby loves her Daddy

It's cold out here!
First bath, not too happy




Proud Papa, he loves his baby girl
Aunt Mikaela

So tired!
Grandma Lo showing off Adelyn's teeny tiny feet
Me and Mikaela
Grandma Lo and Grandpa Joe with their granddaughter
Hello world!

Sleeping cherub

No comments:

Post a Comment