Friday, March 12, 2010

Adelyn sounds like Chewbacca from Star Wars.

So, does that make me Han Solo?

Addy's new thing is to gargle her drool in the back of her throat while she talks to us (I know, that's pretty gross). It makes her sound strangely similar to Chewie. She thinks it's hilarious! We copy the sounds she makes, although we do it by trilling our tongues instead of letting spit rattle around... silly little wookiee.

Addy is still working on her scoot-crawling. She's very good at spinning around on her tummy, and she pulls up on everything. We are going to lower her crib mattress tomorrow because she's been pulling on the crib bumper, reaching for the crib rail. I just know I'll walk into her room someday soon and see her standing in her crib, smiling away. Yesterday she got a whole lot of exercise by holding my fingers and taking steps around the house. She sure was proud of herself, moving those little legs and picking up those little feet. I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with her when she starts walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment