Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Houston, we have... teething?

I haven't forgotten about the blog, I promise! Things have been busy lately - visitors, thesis work, a growing baby who is as busy as a bee... I'll try to write a real update soon, I just wanted to post a quick one now while Adelyn is sleeping.

So as the title of this post says, we think Adelyn is starting to teethe. Peanut has been fussy lately, drooling a ton, babbling/squawking and smacking her gums, sucking on her hands... I ran my finger over her gums and I can't feel anything cutting through yet, but apparently teething symptoms can start a few months before the teeth actually appear (which may start anywhere between 4-7 mo). She is 3 1/2 months old, so I guess the timeline is about right.

Our little girl is growing up! I will try try try to write up a big post soon about what we've been doing lately and how much Adelyn has grown. Oh, and post pictures too! :)

The babe is calling, so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment